Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where To Buy Eucalyptus Oil

Between Shooting and rip off!

Mah vV

(irgenedwie I do not know how to always start the whole Posts o__O)

Alsoooooo actually I would have been in his bed ^ ^ "
but at the moment is too much going on that I could sleep ..
well as retaining heat ... >_______>

times I catch the oldest event ..

I managed to finally get the photos from the first shooting ^ ^
I must say that a lot of really great here are also many damn


so I will certainly not many post
but in itself it can anyway partly on Myspace, and co Schuelervz see xDDDD
(If not all! XD)

Tomorrow we will then continue with the shooting location etc. but other

'm excited because tomorrow is more of a Shoot x'D
gloomy And my photographer had b day today (on the edge xD)







do I have to say anything right? XDDDD

Then I was given notice that my machine is finally done * __ *

to say that it is a B day gift is: D
And so sweet ...
Since Despa on it * __ *
haha cute idea: 3 ~
(remarkable about what people think xD \u0026lt;3)



And then she is also PINK ♥ ____ ♥


hehe Then was here yesterday, one thing happened which I will not forget
XDDDD

So yesterday was so
Germany played and lost (Oleee XDD)
and I do not know whether it is
but here are five teenagers yesterday, almost on the street o__O
tapped And I have observed from the window ... safe distance
xD After I thought the same since the turn and stab through
I called the cops
habs
and explains what the police officer?
ER ACTING ON!
Well ... would be what happened, so I would have been worse not to blame vV
need here police lost art! : 'D

What else happened ... ?

Ehm, I am .. eh .. Donnserstag (?)
is written with Nheira
and I must say the firm he had him really nice oO
imaginary estimated
xD but cool thing was ne =)

Sun ..
was also shitty things! I just had to find
How was I rough dressed
vV
PEOPLE LET YOU NOT TO BE WHAT THE street chat up QQ
I have to look tomorrow once on my account if there is anything on it yet>>
man .. > / / \u0026lt;
I'm stupid eh ..
But you learn out of it ...
NEVER SIGN and who the people are very friendly and nice; __;

..

...

my child I will never even give a signature xD
not even permission for sex education x'DD

ney But seriously ...
signs just nothing!

comments of the day: I like the manga

'Blind' have QQ
as well as' insubstantial Paradise '
but not both get in GE. Although I
'insubstantial Paradise' already know in English just
but only because it was uploaded and I honestly prefer to buy the ... > \u0026lt;


maaaaaah naja habsch more to say not only once but I still hang ma
some pictures back from NEN
xD
've long while * cough *





(since I see any fat from ... vV mags but I still ^ ^)










I hope they somewhat favor =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment