Friday, July 16, 2010

How To Defeat Hiccups

...

The weeks too soon ...
I have plenty now for some time visit (if ever again intermittently when they return home must be ... because something has to be made ... blaaa ... )
and CG solution I can think as time goes by way too fast ...

on Wednesday we were in Hamburg to make Puris.
it was funny


to sexy: 'D



Lecker ...
because we have found more Starbucks than savings ...

On Thursday I started my driving lessons .. OMG

... and had to drive on the first day of 100 ...

I hope to get away quickly I always fear that I endweder
too far right or left
am because I still get frightened when other cars next to me are, or just oncoming traffic
vV
And for that I have just two weeks ... naja



This is our car

After the day was run yesterday evening was great in itself but a shitty
message.
Daisuke (蜉蝣 [Kagerou] / the studs)
died yesterday.
I had almost since they are there is one .. demetsprechend and it was dirty and the day.

I hope he could finally find his rest \u0026lt;'3

0 comments:

Post a Comment