Friday, July 2, 2010

Free Greek Orthodox Wedding Ceremony Program

Photo Shoot

Sooo
On Wednesday I had was the first photo shoot of the MK from * __ *

quite funny because I think they only photographer had not recognized
xD But it was really rough x3

love Together, we then drove to the Expo site in Hanover
MY GOD THE FAT ON SITE IS__________

This was It also infinitely hot
vV but oh well ...
Just because it was so hot habenw ir the Shoting noon danna uch stopped and now, we go further
next week I'm looking forward

= D here are some pictures from the day I have long since
not all

xD but I think they succeeded in itself quite nice ^ ^



Jaaaaaaaaaaa I was sitting in a sea of bees.
I do not know how I made it ..
but I'll probably never make
xD * me and my fear dominated angry xD * laughs








Joa ... xD


yes and I have to say that the day had previously been the sheer horror QQ

I am working on a haircut
have my own color to bring with it the same blue as I had before is
and then gets the all the same not go so well
this because in my hair and totally
spotted ...
so I go back there ever again pay
I also had more vV "

0 comments:

Post a Comment