Monday, June 7, 2010

Techdeck Live Online.com

Long day for the J = 'D

Sooo
after calming week I bought it at times but managed to upload pictures xD
although there are still long ne @ all.

@ AAAB we catch the front of xD

on Thursday Akai had come ~ ♥

the first day, just chilling really wa and I had her tattoo done NEN
xD (if you have nothing else to do xD)



This is our schnuggelieges friendship tattoo xD




And I'm surprised you even made
not it looks so distorted the
sit on it because there already schorf Isr
xD but I must again ^ ^ "
revise only she had the cough so nen is the first time then allowed xD

Next day we made my hair D:
It was the ne work
I still have blue under your nails xD

On Friday evening is then Jenny came
my personal life because I had no more tilting
and she had seven boxes from the Czech Republic brought · R ·
(Moon rules xD)
The first box was then in the night away + cough +

The night was then spent to style us (very slowly xD)
(Jenny had for quite a bag with candy xD) and lining mahen to
and photos muhaha



My little pony so hot haha xD






A little more emo xD
but oh well = 'D

Then at seven we went lous x3



xDDDDDDD
the train when he was EMPTY
not subsequently xD
but we have somehow managed to sit still oO "





had since then I have my scarf around was cold at night because rough vV

On the day I had a rough sunburn
and was glad of every shadow I see the
could therefore had we crumbled in the beer garden xDDDDD
It was delicious but expensive
D =>>



As I am comical ne had waited until I was right ... shit happens xD xD


but old ... I have the feet hurt xD
eigentich I can do this on the shoes
run but somehow I had forgotten the whole Dusseldorf only this shit is
paving stones ...
was not bend it and it was not easy> \u0026lt;
What was the very funny
everyone who wanted to photograph me (and this was not just kmoscher as little)
was especially keen on the shoes ...
shoes make the woman? OO Is
but was cool when people talk about it and think that one does not hear the xD
interesting ... xDDDDDDDD

now well

we have since then met with some people and then we have a quiet street looking for the real rough
was empty compared xD
and have photos made x3
and I got a mirror reflex · R ·
Sorry, not my QQ
(I have truly not normal times ne Kam but they are also expensive sucks> \u0026lt;)
But sometimes only two pictures I get the others later
'm curious as they have become = D





left and right is Akai is Haru ^ ^

the evening was the fireworks and
I was moving me from fast ... Pinned
my biggest mistake I just did not care but that is ... ^ ^ "







It was really very nice ...
are just kind of the fireworks getting shorter> \u0026lt;

naja wa then after that are in the mass or more to the mass
xD
back to the station where we got our suitcases and
with blankets in a corner thrown because we were so ready
It had started raining and we were wet ...
really wet it was shit.
was still fucking it until the clock was at 12 midnight and drove
So our first train at half past five is
tjaaa vV
So we slept, were taken alive from those who have beaten the
and then take the train
slept xD

the rude awakening came when I was at home with fever and pneumonia

but it was sooo worth it xD

and now is the first time xD circuit
If the images are there then I post again what ~ x3

0 comments:

Post a Comment