Thursday, June 17, 2010

Balance Laptop Drivers

Stressed vV

Boa not I know I am now somehow totally
vV
pissed at sih had the day fully started well except for the fact that one here seems
ten clock in the morning the best time of day
looks exactly next to my house to cut the hedges ...

's not like that one could be alive or so ..
nene how to get there only to such an idea>>

Well after I was woken so lovely and I
Binsch then uffgestanden made with my mother some Bilderchen.

Dumdiduu
* * sun exploiting

are here NEN few times





By the way, then my mother ^ ^ "











May I introduce is the sexy part of our shower ...
Did I almost moaned as ... v__V



Well then just habsch NEN still photo for the Kitty Contest made ...
is the bin ne event of the Model page on dersch

haha that would be the image with which I participate ..



yoar .. . Obsch no plan to win
if ne is me Bööm ...

Nyah was said to be the day as normal
until tonight ...
I do not understand how some people can be so hard
stupid and I encourage my most wicked about it on
bet and also keeps the fine over the next few days ...

In short form

as is so nen Mädl
the firm turns me because I
(may now be laughed rough times)
leptospirosis Hizumi (singer of Despa) good find ...
They (the way until 14 or 15) there with a HUGE problem
sends her sister in front of me so they threatened me with the next Konzi give a reason in his mouth and rough
makes stress ...
I really Assi ...
and will therefore say the following:
I find other horny guys!
Not only a musician and stink the normal running around here on the street
And for all you are attacking in their little world as I see
times I dare a guy out to see bands, and to find him then great
he has a problem and that his own
not my problem! If
times clear in your little world!
You can even go to you and ask whether what you do with young children
I think not!


v________V

Argh how it upsets me>>

naja
to

morning Tomorrow I'll take one of my best friends is finally back
But because it got me again
angearscht for here is Niedersachsentag
and celebrate because you have so just in my coffee, and because the
not already bad enough
have blocked off all the bags here kilometers
means that tomorrow I run three miles in the city may
because Busste so far only allowed to drive from here, a station
NA THANK CELLE!

the evening I was invited into the Cogge oo
(incognito or how you spell it ... just disco xD)
Well I'm curious ... o___O

0 comments:

Post a Comment