Monday, June 21, 2010

Cute Facebook Profile Idea

Chiyo

I now have a cat x'D

In itself it was always that I may not have any because my mother ne allergy
but yesterday i like this happens I never thought possible oO

I get down in
the living room (we have a house and have a floor above. the reason I come down 'xD)

Un beholds me in my mother and says
"Bock I'm crazy for what .."

I thought nothing in and go see bring in the newspaper
And the ad in the newspaper from the shelter that because a cat has been made and NEN
home searches.
My mom looks ....
" Joa let go "

o____________Ô

Well, we therefore points
but as the hammer
ALL DOGS GO FROM 100 EURO LOS ...
know what all this about?
no wonder if The animal shelters are überfült vV

naja so we returned home and my mother finds blaaaaa
leptospirosis had a cat in ner Internet ad
already pee in their eyes ...
(you have to say that I have been begging for years to be allowed to have a xDDDD)

joa and now a habsch haha

has become just three months old and quite a chaotic x____X
I only say that my Room has been a Umdekoration behind>.>
I hope they will soon no longer for her mother howls
because I'm the kind of full sorry ...
;________;

Well ... if not howls or sleeping or anything upsets here this isse
my mice to observe the way
one day before seven refugees get xDDDDDDDDDD


has
Otherwise how it came to the name ..
I only wanted to call Crystal
but can not remember my mother so
Chiyo ...
because it is funny enough in the Gedächnis my good mother xD

Joa ...
now I'm just the only problem I yes then in almost two months to
D'espairsRay drive and since then, logically, the whole WE wegbin
(logical if all U.S. tour to make xDDD)
and my mother can not have round the clock because of the allergy ..
oO
good ...
visit
x___________________X

otherwise what's the new ...
hm ...
oO

joa comes in 5 days finally my Kyo · R ·
RARWWWWW
we have not seen for so long sshcon D:
But then wa have even three weeks HAHAHA
muhaha *
hands * rub together

And when we get together then there is the dance of
f (x) (에프엑) - Nu ABO (NU 예삐오)
the haha funny is: 'DD
fun more than anything else * lol *





0 comments:

Post a Comment