Friday, July 10, 2009

How Do I Find My Plp Number In Matlab?

Ch. Ch. Chillaaa!

Soushi is even smarter now 2 months ago already in his new larger cage moved.
3 levels, 2 houses, a large tree in it ...
And since he is so much space has turned the question: should he stay alone?
When I bought him he was so struck fairly.
confirmed after 1-2 phone calls to breeders as the suspicion that he was the only of the union was still in business and it just strangers were hinzugetzt. The dogged him then stop.
With more space I thought why not try halt ...? Have
almost 1 week daily with growers in and around Saarbrücken phone to find a suitable male.
And now we wait (after exclusion method) to a small man, exactly 1 day after I have spoken to his breeder, was born.
His name is as yet Beeker. If, however, if Soushi like him and he stays with me, then probably be a rather Merlin.
He is now 2 weeks old and get him so I could be mid / late September.

This is the little brat ^ ^
He will then probably be a grown-beige check: D
The next weekend I can then let's see him in kind, already looking forward to me NEN road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment