Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Can Herpes Kill A Baby

Herbääärt ... the woman wants to talk to you O___O

little treats ausm CLIENT again?

Me: Yes they have their customer number?
You: Uh ... nÄ .... I
: Telephone from home?
you: * holds the phone to a makeshift HERBÄRT * `... as our issn Nummaaa? * Herbert
she screams through the room * I *

tips on * Me: hm .. nothing to help. Address?
you: * Holds phone again * HERBÄÄÄRT? (Copy text from above, thx)
Me: Are you sure they live 66 133?
you: Of course!
Me: And that the subscription runs to her and her husband net?
you: they think I'm stupid ??????
Herbärt: I COME FROM THE SAME END PHONE ......!!!!!
Me: * eye roll * figure out

After almost 10 minutes to call what the hats will be handed to me with his reingeplärre and I asked her to give me the Herbärt the phone.
you
: Herbääärt .. The woman wants to talk to you ....
Herbärt: Huh? * Tear handset itself * YES? Mrs. Saarbrücken Newspaper? (XDDDDDDD ).... I
: Greet her, we talk theoretically for almost 10 minutes. However, my name is Kevin and the way they do not live but 66 133 66 119, their phone number does not have the special code 06 332 0681, runs the subscription for you and your wife and she did not read the newspaper, but the Palatinate Saarland Mercury. And has a different hotline number. This would be XXXXXX ... nice day. * Click *


I felt for 10 seconds like a slut in the Western Hemisphere XDDDD ~


Cospurai:

Did I crouched and finally finished off the gold embroidery for Kira ....
huge amount of work ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment