Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How Do Feel When Grind

.... someday I run amok, and no one knows why ...

.. and before I buy me another Counter Strike: D
(should be worth it yes)

got up this morning with a bad feeling, crappy weather.
bus just drove off at the stop where I was standing by. I'm probably
invisible ...
half hour late to work.
workplace was then suddenly the phone in the bucket.
moved With all my stuff to another table. And since then ......
Terror!
plays all of them aside the next few weekends I've ever visited and will visit garkeine .... not really so. I'd like to make the visit only at night woanderst.
I really want to have to rest.
But somehow you can treat yourself (s) to me now at all.

Right now, I might rape a couple of chocolate bars.
I'm so HUNGRY !!!!!!
also scratched my left eye as Sow.
nerves and hair. Must be cut.
I'm interested in something beautiful, unreal. With beautifully colored, and kitsch and .... yes ...
If I want the cruel reality I watch my ass in neon lights in the mirror. It checks out.

groped yesterday in such of a 1 € shop as children's toy guns .... stop. Looked good .. so as a base for Pimp Cosplaywaffen.
waitress found the most strange and left me no longer live in the eyes.
Was quite afraid that I attack it with jam jars which I then cleared the basket. hehe .....

also bugs me my new jeans for the first time in years I again must wear a belt. Because I usually slips through the Ärschlein when I bend over.
-neck construction worker .... right?

Yes I know that everything is totally random and totally blah ... but I got bored XD grad

Quote of the Day: "I am 88th .. I can never fly to Turkey but I would like coffee or ne. Damenrasieraparat one ... "

WOOT .. O_O

0 comments:

Post a Comment