Monday, March 17, 2008

What Kind Of Camera Did Bella Have In New Moon

Update

Was a great WE, I've met with a friend I have not seen for a long time and had a lot of fun with him. He is still in the department I left two years ago and wonder how he can stand still there.

Once celebrated one of our neighbors last Thursday "great" and he has ignored my calls discreetly to date, I have today phoned the property management. I'm actually the first to complain because that office. I do not understand why people do not stop the other actions, this noise to four clock in the morning is a not or does not care? At least our house is now writing to the Office of Management and points again to the Sleep out, which, although not much help, but apparently is that the maximum of what you can do about noisy neighbors.

Why are we so helpless against people that do not comply with regulations? Always get the police are also relatively ineffective, but more one can hardly help it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment