Thursday, March 6, 2008

Treatment For Meralgia Paresthetica Yoga

sign of life

It is time for my annual entry.

two weeks ago I had a job interview in the ARC Seibersdorf for a summer job. The conversation with my any boss was fun and my field there is certainly great, at least if I approve the settlement. That must approve me I find somewhat ironic, because the pay is far from good. I know students are really in pretty much every profession except only in some activities I can understand that, but not in others.
Why only is the work of a student not worth anything? I will now have to be content with a maximum salary of 750 €, I will do it because my experience of this is worth even more than my income, but I feel somehow as insolence earning so little.
I mean, I'm now a student and expand my horizons and so "blah", but why is my work, now that I know more than before, less value than it was when I went into the HTL and had no idea what life is like this? Even then, I have 1.7 times the worth of what I get now.

I'm too much stress in terms of my tests. I sit here and learn forever (my standards) for a test and I still have not to fear they are, I forget that most others have in my semester no idea of what we learn and the questions in the tests accordingly simple are. Memo to me: test preparations take a little looser.

In an interview with Unikollegen today I found that I once again ticking a little different than most. You look worried about the future of the study because the subjects demand more and I am pleased that the subjects are finally interesting. I can hardly even for the study of motivation but the harder it will be the greater my motivation all by itself.

The only thing I still do not like about my study is that our hours cut ECTS comparatively very bad. An exercise where you must attend a month 09:30 to 17:00 (Mon-Fri) at the University have to be is only worth 7 points, I think this is too little compared with the effort, according to where literature search and the like does not make during this time.

Hm .. I think now I've given back enough for a year from me) I'm finally

0 comments:

Post a Comment