Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pa Summer Accelerated Emt

Its a crack in the back ... un Sun Hashin

.. or something: D

Yes I know it is damn long ago (BAP)
But I really needed this time off anyway.
job has done moderately non so much, but I have learned a lot anyway ^ ^
men are actually alien beings and love really complicated ...

AAAAB ... ... of the moment ma still nothing: D
the day after that off to Leipzig. The first Con .... since 1 year.
I'm looking forward once again right on it.

Cosplay gibts then Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday from Soukyuu no Fafner Soushi Minashirou



The jacket is still at Aiko, but otherwise everything is always done since last year ^ ^
Purchased nu even then the wig and sat around here will be so ...



What does not do that for the perfect "Außenflip "....



'm satisfied now with color and cut:)
And Aiko is always as sweet as Kazuki .... we rock the LBM (although we recognize no bad ... no matter)

Sunday will then probably Athrun Orb in uniform are lying around ... because the stop had been NEM year, but I never wore. Joa ^ ^

Oh, I'm looking forward, hopefully we'll get beautiful photos: D *
pose together in collective

0 comments:

Post a Comment