Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Journey To The West 1996 English Subtitles

-.- What a day ... And the Second

Jo rehearsal today was supposed to be
But somehow I was still the only one who was there
And I after only three hours of sleep for ONLY tortured the shit out of bed
vV
ARGH

Well I thought I'm OK too and then a street next to Rööna gone x3 The
was even there: DD

So to have we do not do anything except chatted and laughed over a 25 cent water
(since you pay only the package xD)
And the new RPG created ...

And this is the glorious name xDD
+ + Show your ink



° o ° BOAAA xDD

Yeah and I just noticed that my LJ spins in terms of pictures: D I hate technology
° __ °



and she is ... the Rööna XDDD


Then I was still in town to look around for a new piercing ...
am I came across this:



So perhaps I can so one of you to say what a
CHIN-PIERCING is o___O "
I do unfortunately not

XD oh man

so then now Bildaz couple of sunset and mia xD

baba ~






I see from KAGG but there is the sunset in to see my glasses · Q °





See somehow like knastifotos but perhaps even who is on it XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment