Friday, March 26, 2010

How Fast Does A 250cc Dune Buggy Go

Mutschekiebschn Plage



Apparently It is time again

hardly it is warm again we have our Mutschekiebschn plague in the house.
for those who are asking what is the ladybugs are
I know it just under Mutschekiebschn x'D

Well at least I'm going down grade
and look to the window in the corridor and
..
and ..
ALLS FULL
What is disgusting is that because your x______X





none of them twice



so the damn critters now have their freedom back and I think
corridor

even if I just already have seen one when I was down again>.>
man vV


AAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBEEEEEEERRRRR

Other Subject x'D

first grade I eiger me e b a y
the
* please insert here a flourish ; conditions *

D'espairsRay pamphlet w / Autographed Postcard! Hizumi

( . )
jaja ...

it goes:
Time: 1 day 16 hours
and costs so far ...
U.S. $ 71.00 + $ 15.00 Versant
AND I AM High bidder Muhahaha

okay .. I'm curious how long it still remains
and ... omfg
I could not even sleep tonight, really, because I want to know whether mine is
(-""-;)
I desperately need another hobby xD

Oh yes, I'll tell you once what ever x'D is

*, then display a flourish, *

please :*:·(¯ ∀ ¯)·:*:










Sun .. naja
then shakes my fingers crossed that the times I manage to make my ...
age if they knew what to spend money for the ヽ (`Д ') ノ
PAH
Well ... I afford so nothing else (T ▽ T;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment