Thursday, October 13, 2005

Open Sore On Horse Knee

wollomollow @ 2005-10-13T19:33:00

This week has started badly but until now it has also developed into something ...

DC Monday I had my car to the garage because something was broken, thank God, a warranty claim ... I still had to wait until Wednesday to my car because the part was in stock net. Especially for me is a joke as I reel down every day at least 130 km ...
So I needed a replacement car ... what I got .. NEN new 5 golf with 2000 km ... such a state on the car I've never ridden .... no wonder that VW ne crisis in those cars ... can understand how to sell the net to ...

naja since Wednesday I thank God my car again ... and I've noticed in these two days is how much I miss my car ...
just thinking whether I should grant him a professional interior cleaning and a wax polish ... really a waste but I love those things nunmal.

Saturday I got all day ... FH that bugs me now quite ... (

have too little time for my Sally;) and my car * * snief

0 comments:

Post a Comment