Monday, October 31, 2005

How To Remove The Stock Of A Marlin 30-30

wollomollow @ 2005-10-31T14: 34:00

Wednesday I had my first exam at the FH ... and as for me, unfortunately usual, I have not even checked my documents if I have it all.
As I take my extra days off the windows so I can make a bit for the FH, ie not only learn a few exercises for Business ... is now Monday afternoon and I have done nothing: (for
Neither an examination the day after tomorrow at the Business Administration Training Saturday ....
main thing I've bought the new Civilization and yesterday my day so missed ...

Sometimes I have to really annoy me about myself ... grad and now one of those moments ...

I can only laugh that was discovered by my assessment center I VERY much emphasis put on quality work and high performance ... quasi workaholic perfectionism and am at risk ... and then I make me as a Sunday ...

let the negative results of the AC, I prefer the outside before

0 comments:

Post a Comment