Friday, October 15, 2004

Marine Corps Eliens Wrestling

stupid people always wish

so I'm really a private person, armed with other people - this is especially true for third-party - avoid. Because I will not know how to express myself .. mostly because I'm so angry and then only around reel and red will bray and meaningless words strung together, which sounds pretty stupid on such an unfavorable vote, as I do. Well ... in short, I avoid controversy and excitement, and would rather go away easily.
UNLESS: a) I have destroyed too much alcohol and now I am exuberant .. or b) I have a crappy week and each appeals to me and I just want to be left alone.
It was just to 17h (ie before), joins a) also suffice. (Not mandatory, but today)
So yes. I am already excited the whole day of phone calls and poor spelling in Yahoo .. So I buy one and it all goes smoothly. Almost perfect. I buy my sardines and my goats milk and accept even a sponge with funny looking head and legs (- but without arms) and I am pleased with but now much. I pay and I've thought about this time a basket is I do not even everything out of the hands! BUT THEN I now squeeze my stuff in the (naturally) much too small cloth bag, which I would like to maneuver the car out. But since pioneered an obstacle. A "man" (I call this subject first politely so) had left his backpack as well. Rather than the sächselte "Mänsch, dos net but could be woahr hior!" I was irritated, but not overwrought. He then reached fairly quickly, in which he rumhackte ever on me while he rumfriemelte there. I heard sentences or sentence fragments like "stupidity ... young people ... cow." So, and since he had really done .. effective degree! For the first time in my life, I am something like that as freaked out and said something about "If this is your fucking backpack must, se is also not surprising that remains hanging there .. so yes sometimes I call THE stupidity." .. yes jasehensedennnichdassdamenschendurchwollen then something like! .. and as stuff. What makes me proud now, as the always went back and forth, as I said somehow "Oh .. fuck you." .. I find great because I am friend of refined vulgarity actually, but something out of principle do not own ..
Despite my small personal triumph that made me angry nor sustainable. Ass violin. Believed to his belt but hinstecken sonstewo that Flitzpiepe! .. Oh! I'd even call afterwards to. Fickpisse everything ..
now I eat my very ordinary bread and sardines on digging me up or completely classical: I beat my head against the wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment