Thursday, October 14, 2004

Kohler Single Handle Faucets Repair



so I wish my life would be a little easier run. chaos fun such or not: I get more like varicose veins or temper tantrums.
I simply just want a vacation and a little light on the tunnel .. well, emergency shelter because of this I am at home again. nu auch nich so expensive to wenich. herrjeminee.
Monday but I have a survey.
also I want a life with nothing but fields of flowers and fawns who prance around you.
I would like also the new album from Nick Cave, two room flat and things, which I think is great.
I would also like a candle and a new hair color.
I hope at some point wish to express sometimes less narcissistic. I
goddamn unit breil remember.
I wish helge schneider ago .. my right is empty space.
good night, dear diary .. huarrhuaarr .. (.? I've always wanted to write not so that "huarrhuaarr" but the pre-written sentence, huh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment