Monday, December 4, 2006

Messenger For Mac Name Changing

liquidation sale

Yes I separate myself by some "collectibles" from my collection.
I do have long ceased bought, but they are always around and have no further use.
I put it well in January on Ebay ask purely but just before time in my F-List if anyone
might have to anything of interest (you never know XD)
would And nice maybe if anyone (the more idea than I do) I could help in pricing a little; _;
Because purely set for 1 € I trust me ... at the end, we go away and beat for 1 € I lay still on it for postage, etc. xx
These things are so quite. xx difficult

Okane ga nai

- No Money Artbook - Japanese edition of 2002



New price: 22,95 €

------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
Angel Cage - Angel Sanctuary - Japanese edition of ~ 1997



New price: 22,95 €
----------------------------------- ------------------------------------
Fushigi Yuugi Manga Artbook Volume 1 - Japanese edition of 1995



New price € 26.95
---------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Cell Works - Satoshi Urushihara - Japanese Edition 1997



Original Price: No idea XD
-------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

Slayers Dra-Mata Japanese edition of 1998



New price: 26,95 €
------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

Yukiru Sugisaki - Neutral (DNAngel etc) Japanese edition of 1999



New price: 24, € 95
----------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Record of Lodoss War OVA Illustrations Volume 1 - Japanese edition of 1995



price: Unfortunately, not a plan U_U



All are in good condition (no spine fractures etc)
maximum light crease on the outer shell of the storage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment