Monday, October 16, 2006

How To Become A Deception Expert

nerves back to life topsy-turvy world

After my one-week sick leave "allowed" me the first time today to work again. Unfortunately everything is still totally chaotic and I am to interpret test results where we still have absolutely no experience. How am I to judge your earnings if I do not even know how much we can expect in these experiments.
had that and the chaos currently making me very uneasy, but at least one bright spot I today, I was invited by colleagues from another department to an unofficial Christmas party. After I'm only a month there that I am particularly pleased to have because I am the only one from my department who was invited. I find that even very good, so sad this may sound too, but my direct colleagues understand my humor is not easy and I feel in this other department much better than my own.

Now I'm curious what to expect tomorrow to be back at my chaotic workplace. I know that is never what will happen the next day ... what was urgent and what is not urgent ... which, as research ...

Ah and before I "forget ... 19 my company is 75 years old. As a bonus for it, there are many events, which I was most interest: first
What gets a gift for each employee on Thursday? (It was even announced one) second
What's for lunch at the banquet?
Oh, and on Saturday allowed all staff with your family free of charge to the Technical Museum, where I was not always in forever, but I probably will not come to as we plan for Saturday night otherwise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment