Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Watch Brands Like Nooka

wollomollow @ 2005-11-09T21: 36:00

worked yesterday and today almost 23 hours probably a bit more ... another 6 hours to FH ... around zipper pretty ...
Somehow the work then again motivating if you so much "make", but with so many responsibilities remains still lie a lot ... and annoys the full! Have
then approximately one-hour meeting today ne made with my boss to explain to her that I can not continue like this and will ... she was very understanding, let's see what will daruas ....


I know myself I tend to be somewhat un from the point of madness ... but why the heck am I doing this to me, really? Tomorrow is my day

X. .. I hope I am him well.

just show Stargate ... RDA is just absolutely brilliant in his role, I love his style:)
should really go to sleep ... But somehow I'm still too full of vim

0 comments:

Post a Comment