Friday, November 5, 2004

Giftsdonation Birthday Invitation

scarletswalk85 @ 2004-11-05T18: 53:00

I do go to the hairdresser to a rather strange Thing. That's why I was there already for years no longer know what my hair in the long run rather hurt .. Awkward was when the hairdresser said, "My God, have se dit jemacht themselves or were se da NEM at a hairdresser." .. "Well, I probably was at the hairdresser. Why, what's wrong then? I lied, looking innocently at my hair and pruned back my pony cross. Terrible. How embarrassing. But she got through it all and was frustrated with the "Fusch from Kollejen. Since I just swallowed and smiled to me as before and was looking forward to finally an almost perfect haircut. What is rare indeed for me. So get out of a barber and not be ashamed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment